Friday, September 24, 2004

Believe in Yahoo!

Yesterday, I received an email to my Yahoo account. It was not placed at the top of the list as usual. It was in the middle, because the date of send was 2 weeks ago. So, I must say thanks to Yahoo. Their sever kept my email for many days without deleting it. Sooner or later, you will receive it, no mater how long you can wait, and must wait.

Anyway, try Google mail, dude. You will have:

++ 1 GB storage
++ Search email --> very useful as I experienced some days before.
++ Group of replied emails

Link: http://gmail.com
But you will need someone to invite you to sign up. That's easy, I'm here to help.

1 Comments:

At April 12, 2009 at 12:55 AM , Blogger A League of My Own said...

:)) Two comments had been removed.
Is this one the third? =))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home