Friday, September 10, 2004

My first note

Hello Universe!

These are my first words in this blog site. It is quite late for a computer lover like me to know about a kind of service like this after 5 years it appeared on the net. "Late is better than never". My instructor (in Public Speaking course) adviced me to use this site. As I know this is for writing anything comes to my mind, any memos, addresses, ideas... This is quite strange for me and I really want to see how it will affect my life. Anyway, hope it is helpful :)

Is this good for writing? I am wondering. I am studying English. This blog could force me to write and, more important, to think in English.

I think that is all for introduction. Good luck to me and you, friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home